NLEAP will administer a National Languages Fund (NLF) of CAD 2M. This fund will support a variety of Sri Lankan organizations including women’s and youth groups, to promote language rights towards reconciliation, a better acceptance and appreciation of cultural diversity as a national strength, and the improved capacity of citizens to communicate in the official languages. The Fund anticipates a range of initiatives including strengthening the governance of Language Societies, developing capacity of civil society organizations, fostering effective partnership amongst synergistic organizations, improving language teaching, raising citizen awareness of language rights and of government obligations, supporting national/local fora and research to disseminate best practices.
Request for proposals
- NLF Request for Proposals – Call 02 – English (Pdf)
- Annex 1A – Project Proposal Template – Call 02 – English (Docx)
- Annex 1B – Project Proposal Evaluation Grid – Call 02 – English (Pdf)
- Annex II – Call 01 – Project Location by Project Type (Pdf)
- Budget Template (Xlsx)
- Download All Files – English (Zip)